- Tours will begin at the Level 2 entrance.
- Please arrive ten minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Food, beverage, gum chewing and smoking are prohibited during the tour.
- Tour is a thirty minute walking tour that includes several flights of stairs.
- Disabled guests can be easily accommodated, but please advise the theatre at the time of ticket purchase.
- Public restrooms are not available inside the theatre. Please utilize facilities outside the theatre on Level 2 prior to beginning the tour.
- Guests must remain with the tour group at all times.
- Stroller check is required, and available inside the theatre.
- Children under 12 are welcome to tour the building but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Dolby Theatre reserves the right to deny admission or remove from the tour anyone who conducts themselves in a manner that disrupts the experience of other patrons.
The Dolby Theatre is an operating facility with a busy performance schedule. Access to certain areas of the theatre is subject to performance schedules. For more information, please contact Dolby Theatre customer service at 323-308-6300.